Saturday 6 June 2015

// Saturday in Downtown- 6/6/2015 \\

// Saturday In Downtown \\ 
                   6/6/2015

Hey guys! 
Let's talk about the weather first. Today's weather was amazing! It was 30 degrees in Vancouver today and I absolutely loved it!
Anyways, let's cut right to the chase on what I did.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, I discovered a new restaurant that is on the "Robson St." It's called "Joe Fortes Seafood & Chop House" I especially wanted to go here today, because I wanted to try out to sit on rooftop, so that I could enjoy the sun and and also see the view of Robson St. 
Let's just talk about the food first. I went with my mom and I ordered  "Joe's signature Benedict" which includes poached eggs with wild mushroom with prosciutto( my favourite!  ) and with hollandaise sauce. My mom ordered a "Seafood Caesar" which includes chilled marinated mussels and clams, grilled sockeye salmon, prawns, crisp romaine, focaccia croutons, and parmesan. 











After we finished our meal, we discussed how the food tastes, and service etc as usual. At a scale of 1-10, I would rate here as 7/10 for food, because they added too much caesar dressings on the romaine, and the has brown or fries were too hard that I could not bite it. However, their services and our server was great and friendly. If you like seafood, I would recommend it. 
Next Stop! I went to Jugo Juice for the first time! There were so many types of smoothies, juices, etc and I was standing for like 19393849 hours to choose  what I should get. ( not really ) Finally, I ordered a "mighty kale" which includes kale, spinach, apple juice, orange juice, pineapple, and mango! I was quite nervous to try it out, but as I  tried my first sip, it tasted amazing. it's like a sweet and sour juice. 
* I WOULD TOTALLY RECOMMEND MIGHTY KALE!*



Next, we decided to just shop around the Robson Street & the Pacific Centre mall. I wanted to share what I got today.
( Hollister ) 

($10.95)

(Kat Von D Concealer - medium 22) 

( Sephora )

($31)

( Aritizia/Talula)


( Talula - small ) 

-Outfit of the Day-
Long cropped t-shirt: Hollister
High waisted shorts: H&M

Im looking forward to share more adventures with you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment